Get to Know Jeremy
Jeremy Marks started The Marks Group, Inc. in 1998 as a technology consulting company and began its recruiting operations in 2009. Jeremy has extensive experience; prior to holding the position of Principal Recruiter at The Marks Group, he worked as the Director of Information Technology at State Savings Bank, Technology Recruiter and Advisor at Stat Health Services, outsourced Technology Recruiter at a local Phoenix recruiting agency, and PMO Director of CRT Phase II at Stanford Hospital & Clinics. Jeremy is especially proud of earning the Melinda S. Mitchell Award at Stanford Hospital & Clinics which recognizes excellence in quality and service within the Stanford Hospital & Clinics community. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Miami University (OH) and his MBA from Arizona State University.
1. Where did you grow up? Beachwood Ohio (Suburb of Cleveland)
2. Favorite vacation spot? Punta Mita Mexico
3. Favorite sports team(s)? All Cleveland and Phoenix teams
4. Your dream car? Any car driven by James Bond
5. iPhone or Android? iPhone
6. What flavor ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip
7. Favorite movie? Gladiator
8. If you had one super power, what would it be? See the future
9. Why recruiting? Helping someone find a career opportunity is one of the most satisfying feelings possible. When successful, we are able to positively impact that person and their family which is really an amazing feeling.
Principal Recruiter, Owner